(no subject)
Dec. 9th, 2008 09:11 pmHad a lovely lunch out today, with
bobbylevi. Thanks, Mo. I needed the break....
The more work I did on that book, the more I found that I need to do. I'm supposed to get it finished by the 19th, but now it's looking unlikely. But even if I get an extension on the date, I really don't want it hanging over my Christmas break. I'm just going to have to try and get as much done as I can and hope for the best. The person I'm doing it for wasn't in the office today either, so I couldn't talk to her. I'm going to be feeling a bit stressed until I do. *sigh*
And I'm not going to write a to-do list. They make me more stressed. Needless to say I have lots.
Not such a happy bunny tonight.
The more work I did on that book, the more I found that I need to do. I'm supposed to get it finished by the 19th, but now it's looking unlikely. But even if I get an extension on the date, I really don't want it hanging over my Christmas break. I'm just going to have to try and get as much done as I can and hope for the best. The person I'm doing it for wasn't in the office today either, so I couldn't talk to her. I'm going to be feeling a bit stressed until I do. *sigh*
And I'm not going to write a to-do list. They make me more stressed. Needless to say I have lots.
Not such a happy bunny tonight.